Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hi everyone!  It has been forever since I wrote something.  It has been so busy!  This month of April comes in with sadness and anxiety building in my heart.  The only people who could understand my feelings would be another parent who has buried a child because of drugs.  My son's 4th anniversary date is coming, and I am already trying to prepare for the day, but I believe that no matter what I do, my heart will feel the pain all over again, as the moments of that day come crashing into the private parts of my memory.  Sometimes, I wonder if the pain will ever end.  Sometimes I wonder why people keep partying when they know my son died from drugs.  As the rain falls outside my window, my tears fall upon my cheeks as I relive memories of the past, still wondering after nearly four years.....................what else could I have done???????????????????????????  I love you, my son, and I can only pray that your death has somehow, saved a life somewhere.  I will never quit missing you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment