Saturday, September 14, 2013

A week of obstacles

prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4904780783157801&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90&rm=2Dear Friends,
     I write tonight with praying hands, for it has been a very hard week with many obastcles to overcome, yet with prayer and faith, I am reminded that God is in control and that with putting my trust in Him, these days allow me to  bring me closer to Him.  Through the tears this week, I was reminded of how much I have to depend on God to get me through.  Through the moments of discouragment, I was reminded of how much I have to continue to put my trust in Him.  I sometimes forget that He is running the show, and no matter how much I worry, if I would just give it all to Him in the first place, it would go as He wants it to.  I believe the roadblocks that sometimes easily work themselves into our lives, are sometimes what we need to have to work harder and to keep the fight in us when we are tired.  They can remind us to never give up even when we feel like we are not making a differrence.  Just when we throw our hands up into the air, and say "I cannot do this any longer", God sends us someone to remind us that we can.  Thank you Donna, for reminding me of that this week, and for praying for me, and with me, during our phone conversation.  I know that I felt the Holy Spirit as you were praying, and I am hoping that I will be able to pass that strength onto others who are also tired of the fight! Don't give up no matter how tired you are!!  Don't quit just because obstacles are getting in your way!  Use them as defense mechanisms to keep going!!!  And always remember, that God will never give you more than you and He cannot handle together!

No comments:

Post a Comment