Monday, September 16, 2013

Congratulations on 2 years recovery!!!!

Congratulations on 2 years sober Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!  Today is a day when my heart cries happy tears for someone whom I care about very much who has made it 2 years sober!!  This mother's heart could not be prouder!!  He may not be my son, but he is my son's age, and I have been praying for him with all of my heart to remain strong!!  I believe that he has been a huge inspiration for anyone in recovery to know that they, too, can make it with a lot of determination, willpower and most of all, dependence on the ONE who can make it possible!! Congratulations my dear Shawn, may you continue to be strong and may you know that I will continue to pray for you.  May your two years sober bring you even more strength than what you thought possible!!  Love ya!  God bless you with everything you need to continue on this journey of recovery!!!!!!!!!!
     "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment