Sunday, September 29, 2013

God's Amazing Beauty


     Hi everyone,  I am still learning on this "blogging stuff", and I did get this peacock feather copied and pasted from another page, but I am not sure why I can;t move it over?????  Someday, with months of practice, maybe I will be good at it.  Yesterday, my husband and I met a friend and we went to the annual "Barn Fest" in our neighboring town.  My friend bought a group  of peacock feathers which were tied together with a bow, and is planning on using them as decorations in her new apartment.  I would have liked to have bought some also, but decided our cat would probably have too much fun.
     As I stood and looked at the amazing beauty of this elegant feather, I was fascinated at its design.  I have always thought they were beautiful, but for some reason, when I really studied this intricate sample of God's power, I realized that He really can do absolutely anything.  The perfection of this feather with its beautiful details is simply mind boggling to me.  Seriously, He made this feather to be part of one of His creations, and the peacock walks around with innocence of having no idea how beautiful it is.  God has made each one of us as beautiful also, but sometimes we just can't see it ourselves. Let us rediscover the amazing power of God and all that He has made beautiful! Let us never doubt the beauty He can create out of what we may think might be an ugly mess at times!! 
     Genesis 1:31  God looked at everything he had made, and he found it very good."
      I find it very fascinating and beautiful beyond my imagination!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment